Former Tennessee State Senator Keith Jordan is a well-known and respected attorney in the Nashville area. Since his graduation from the Vanderbilt University School of Law in 1975, Jordan has enjoyed a successful career as an attorney for more than forty-five years. Since 1976, Jordan has been a steady fixture in the Nashville legal circuit working as:
- Staff Counsel – Tennessee State Board of Claims
- Executive Director – Tennessee Law Enforcement Planning Agency
- Assistant District Attorney General – Davidson County, Tennessee
- Assistant Attorney General – Office of the Attorney General of Tennessee
- Commissioner – State of Tennessee Public Utility Commission
Jordan spent the last three decades in solo practice in the Nashville area. After much thought, research and discussion, Jordan announced his decision to become of counsel to the firm of Herbert & Lux.
Through his lengthy legal career, Jordan is best known as an experienced litigator, representing plaintiffs and defendants in both State trial and appellate courts. His areas of practice include:
- Personal Injury
- Workers’ Compensation
- Family Law
- Administrative Law
- Contract Disputes
He was elected to fill two terms as a Tennessee State Senator for the 23rd Senatorial district from 1990 to 1998. During his time in the Tennessee Senate, Jordan served on numerous committees, rising to Vice Chair of the Judiciary Committee. After he left the State Senate, Jordan served as a registered lobbyist for the Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association for six years.
He and his wife of forty-three years, Judy, have three adult children and six grandchildren. They are long time residents of Williamson County, TN but can sometimes be found in their second home on Hilton Head Island.
Why Choose Us
- Our team is available to take your call 24/7 – day or night
- Our attorneys have worked on the other side of the courtroom
- Our lawyers have hundreds of hours of trial experience
- We are aggressive and honest in our pursuit to uphold your rights
- Our firm has successfully negotiated settlements and achieved positive results for our clients who have suffered injuries through no fault of their own
- We will review your case for FREE in an initial consultation
- We are a devoted and highly rated team of professional advocates
Let’s Get Started Today
Do not wait any longer – we can start reviewing your case. Send us a quick email and we’ll get back to you shortly.
Herbert & Lux
Nashville Criminal Defense Attorneys
The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship