Before co-founding the law firm of Herbert & Lux, Ron served hundreds of clients across the Middle Tennessee area as a successful solo practitioner. As such, Ron’s passion has been working on cases involving real property disputes, personal injury, car accidents, landlord-tenant issues, and clients charged with crimes ranging from speeding tickets to first-degree murder. Four years after relocating to Nashville in 2006 from Buffalo, NY and pursuing a career in law enforcement, Ron decided to part ways with the executive branch of the law and made the choice to transition into a career as an attorney. It was evident to Ron that there existed a need for personal, dedicated legal professionals who believe strongly that when a client is going through tough times, they need a lawyer they can count on. Ron Lux is a lawyer his clients can count on with each and every case. He is a firm believer that nothing in life worth having comes easy. Ron is no stranger to rolling up his sleeves and getting to work in order to accomplish a goal for himself or his clients. When he is not in the office, Ron enjoys playing ice hockey, golfing, catching up with friends and traveling with his wife, Jen.
- Nashville School of Law, J.D.
- Medaille College, B.S.
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Nashville Bar Association
- Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (TACDL)
- Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association (TTLA)
Why Choose Us
- Our team is available to take your call 24/7 – day or night
- Our attorneys have worked on the other side of the courtroom
- Our lawyers have hundreds of hours of trial experience
- We are aggressive and honest in our pursuit to uphold your rights
- Our firm has successfully negotiated settlements and achieved positive results for our clients who have suffered injuries through no fault of their own
- We will review your case for FREE in an initial consultation
- We are a devoted and highly rated team of professional advocates
Let’s Get Started Today
Do not wait any longer – we can start reviewing your case. Send us a quick email and we’ll get back to you shortly.
Herbert & Lux
Nashville Criminal Defense Attorneys
The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship