National DUI Defense Lawyers Association (DUIDLA) Members
Tennessee maintains some of the most strict DUI laws in the country. In the state of Tennessee, it is unlawful to drive any motor vehicle on any public roads, as well as some other public areas if you’re under the influence of any intoxicating substance. Blood alcohol content of 0.08% or higher qualifies as a DUI.
Regardless of the severity of your offense, penalties can be severe. These penalties can include jail time, fines, suspension of your license, permanent criminal record, probation, and more. The penalties are strict – if you’re facing a DUI or DWI, you need to retain some of the best Nashville DUI lawyers you can.
If you’re facing criminal charges, it’s critical that you have the kind of counsel in your corner that not only understands every facet of Nashville DUI law but can also protect your rights while defending you from the harsh penalties you may be facing.
Well Versed In All DUI/DWI Charges
Our team of experienced and aggressive Nashville DUI lawyers knows how to handle every aspect of your DUI proceedings, regardless of how severe.
We have experience in:
- Aggravated DUI
- Underage DUI
- DUI with drugs
- Fighting Field Sobriety Tests
- Implied Consent
- Independent Blood Testing
- Fighting Breathalyzer Results
- DUI Causing Injury or Death
- DUI Leaving the Scene
- Felony DUI
The Well Rounded Defense Your Case Needs
DUI charges are serious, and they have the power to impact every aspect of your life including your family, personal and professional life. Don’t let this mistake define you – call us today for the help you deserve.
At Herbert & Lux, an experienced Nashville DUI lawyer will review every aspect of your case from top to bottom to exonerate you of your charges.
Our lawyers will work tirelessly to examine aspects of your case, such as:
- Why were you pulled over?
- Was the officer actively looking to complete a DUI arrest, or did they just happen upon your vehicle?
- What evidence (if any) did the officer encounter that allowed him to investigate further if you were under the influence?
- Does the state allege that you broke a traffic law? If yes, was a citation issued for the offense?
- Were field sobriety tests correctly administered?
- Was there a problem with the breathalyzer or blood draw procedure?
- Were there any witnesses?
- Is there footage of the arrest we can review?
Regardless of the circumstances surrounding your arrest, you need to retain a top Nashville DUI attorney to review your case in search of the kind of evidence that can prove your innocence.
The Bold Advocacy You Need Now
With years of combined experience defending against DUI charges, our top-rated Nashville DUI attorneys can provide the experience, professionalism, and diligence you need to come out on the right side of these charges.
If you’re facing DUI charges, don’t let yourself get lost in the justice system. We know your rights, and how we can best defend you against the charges you’re facing.
Contact us today for a free consultation. We can pair you with a top Nashville DUI lawyer who will work tirelessly to defend you from the charges your facing. Your future is on the line, and we have the experience and know-how you need.
Get Professional Legal Help
Why Choose Us
- Our team is available to take your call 24/7 – day or night
- Our attorneys have worked on the other side of the courtroom
- Our lawyers have hundreds of hours of trial experience
- We are aggressive and honest in our pursuit to uphold your rights
- Our firm has successfully negotiated settlements and achieved positive results for our clients who have suffered injuries through no fault of their own
- We will review your case for FREE in an initial consultation
- We are a devoted and highly rated team of professional advocates
Let’s Get Started Today
Do not wait any longer – we can start reviewing your case. Send us a quick email and we’ll get back to you shortly.
Herbert & Lux
Nashville Criminal Defense Attorneys
The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship