Bethany Peery Glandorf
Bethany Peery Glandorf
Bethany Peery Glandorf is a native Tennessean; born in Nashville and raised in Knoxville. She is a graduate of University of South Carolina and the University of Memphis, Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law. While a law student, Bethany interned at the Tennessee Department of Commerce and Insurance and the Office of the Metropolitan Nashville Public Defender.
Bethany began practicing family law in January 2011 and was listed as a Tennessee Supreme Court Rule 31 Family Mediator in October 2012. Bethany understands the complex nature, the< intense emotional and often contentious situations which can arise in family law. She has established herself as a proven litigator and prides herself on helping her clients navigate these matters and representing their best interests through these difficult times.
She has represented clients in areas including divorce, child custody matters, child support issues, alimony, prenuptial/post-nuptial agreements, military divorce, family law matters, adoption, post-divorce enforcements/modifications, mediation, juvenile court matters, and basic will packages. As a military spouse, Bethany is very passionate about the specific legal issues affecting military families and their unique needs.
J.D., University of Memphis, Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law, 2008 Memphis, Tennessee
B.A., University of South Carolina, 2005 Columbia, South Carolina Cum Laude Political Science and Criminal Justice
- Nashville BAR Associations
- Tennessee Association of Professional Mediators
- Tennessee John Marshall Chapter, American Inns of Court
- Women’s Political Collaborative of Tennessee
Why Choose Us
- Our team is available to take your call 24/7 – day or night
- Our attorneys have worked on the other side of the courtroom
- Our lawyers have hundreds of hours of trial experience
- We are aggressive and honest in our pursuit to uphold your rights
- Our firm has successfully negotiated settlements and achieved positive results for our clients who have suffered injuries through no fault of their own
- We will review your case for FREE in an initial consultation
- We are a devoted and highly rated team of professional advocates
Let’s Get Started Today
Do not wait any longer – we can start reviewing your case. Send us a quick email and we’ll get back to you shortly.
Herbert & Lux
Nashville Criminal Defense Attorneys
The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship