When you need someone committed to you, Eddie Herbert is that attorney. Committed to and passionate about his clients.
Prior to co-founding Herbert & Lux, Eddie worked as an attorney for a Nashville law firm serving the counties of Middle Tennessee and spent time at the Davidson County Public Defender’s Office. Eddie practiced in both General Sessions and Criminal Court where he gained a vast amount of experience vigorously defending clients who were charged with a range of crimes from misdemeanor citations to murder. Describing his time at the Public Defender’s office, Eddie says it was “where I embodied the notion that everyone deserves a vigorous defense. EVERYONE. Even if the accused thinks their case is hopeless.”
Eddie is passionate about the law and empathetic to his clients. Identifying and understanding the specific facts in your case will determine the best course of individualized action. No matter how complex the issues in your case may be, he will work with you to ensure that you understand the potential outcomes, the repercussions, and the best way to reach the most favorable resolution to your legal matter. He values the personal relationships with his clients, striving to bring clarity to them throughout his representation.
While Eddie’s professional passion is ardently fighting for his clients, in his personal life, he spends his time traveling with his wife, a registered nurse in the Nashville Area, and raising their daughter. Moving to Nashville over a decade ago to pursue their careers, Middle Tennessee has become their home where they enjoy living, working, and serving their communities.
When you are facing legal actions, you need someone committed to you. Eddie Herbert is that attorney. Committed to, and passionate about, his clients
- BS – East TN State University
- JD – Nashville School of Law
- Nashville BAR Assoc
- TN BAR Assoc.
- TACDL – TN Assoc of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- DUIDLA – DUI Defense Lawyers Assoc
Why Choose Us
- Our team is available to take your call 24/7 – day or night
- Our attorneys have worked on the other side of the courtroom
- Our lawyers have hundreds of hours of trial experience
- We are aggressive and honest in our pursuit to uphold your rights
- Our firm has successfully negotiated settlements and achieved positive results for our clients who have suffered injuries through no fault of their own
- We will review your case for FREE in an initial consultation
- We are a devoted and highly rated team of professional advocates
Let’s Get Started Today
Do not wait any longer – we can start reviewing your case. Send us a quick email and we’ll get back to you shortly.
Herbert & Lux
Nashville Criminal Defense Attorneys
The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship